Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby M

I am happy to announce that H and I have a baby! I decided
against writing about the pregnancy as I wasn't sure how that
would go. It was challenging and I'm just glad it ended well.

Baby M is now 2 months old and I'm happy to say that we're
slowly establishing a "doable" schedule. At least well enough
for me to squeeze in this post.

The first day home was crazy! There was so much excited
noise when we got home; Baby M cried for us to give him
peace and quiet! On his first night, he gave tatay and mama
a shock! We were expecting to feed him every 3-4 hours.
But no, he decided that he would feed every hour! And this
lasted until he was 1 month and 2 weeks old.

Well into 1 month and 3 weeks, Baby M suddenly switched
to an every 4-5 hours feeding period. Ahhh, H and I finally
have back our much needed sleep!

I'm sure we'll have more exciting things to experience in the
weeks and months ahead!

* This post first appeared here.

No comments:

Post a Comment