Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Ladybug Picnic



Since my last post, M and I have been diligently listening to classical music
first thing in the morning. As I mentioned here, listening to classical music
is part of M's homeschool program. It's a no brainer really. The collection
lasts for approximately 30 minutes. The music just plays in the background
while we go about doing whatever needs to be done that morning.

The program "restarted" roughly 2 weeks ago. Today, I decided that it was
time to change the line up. I still start off with Mozart Sonata for Two Pianos
KV448 - D Major I. The succeeding songs are an assortment of Abc Songs and
Counting Songs. Of course, I just couldn't pass on the opportunity to share the
Ladybug Picnic Song with M! Thank you Sesame Street for the fond memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment