Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy 11/11/11!

I was trying to be cute when I took this picture.
Little did I know that it was a sign of things to come.

M and I started the day by reading these books:
Ang Mabait na Kalabaw
Go Baby Jaguar
Daniel and the Lions
Once Upon a Potty

Had breakfast... Checked emails... Made calls...
Then it was off to the bankS to settle stuff...
Oooh, the Soderno @ Molito Tent is up.
Can't wait for the Soderno Nov 18 Opening!
Boy was it hot!

Walked over to Jollibee for a quick lunch.
I decided to try the Jollibee Chicken and Mushroom Pasta.
Hmmm, can you guess the taste by the appearance??? LOL.

Rushed off to a seminar that shall not be named!
Staff: The Seminar starts at 2:00pm. You are 8 minutes late.
Me: But the traffic was terrible and I travelled so far!
Staff: Be early next time. You need to fill up the forms BEFORE 2:00pm.
Me: Can I submit the forms now and just attend the seminar next week?
Staff: No. Come back next week.
Me: Grrrrrrrrrrrr...

Dropped by SM and bought a few stuff.
Oh yeah, it was still super hot outside!!!
Who said 11/11/11 was a lucky day???
Yes, I was still on Grrrrrrrrrrrr mode....

 Decided to cool down with a Serenitea Okinawa Milk Tea
50% Sweetness with Pearl and Panna Cotta
Ahhhhh... Things were beginning to pick up...

Now THIS reaaaaallly made my day!

Got home just in time for Skype with H.
Had breaded chicken for dinner.

Watched the kids while they were at play.
Z fished out this hammering set from the "parked toys" area.
Suddenly, this old toy was cool again.

Ended the day by putting M to sleep.


11/11/11 is part of my 101 Things in 1001 Days Challenge... I'm quite happy that
my documentation for 11/11/11 turned out a lot better than last year's and the year before's.

No comments:

Post a Comment