Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free Kindle Reader + Free Do The Work Ebook


Whooppeee! Thanks to Jomar, I have 2 new toys!

1. Kindle
Apparently, you don't need to own a Kindle to be able to read books
in Kindle format. Amazon has FREE Kindle Reading Apps!!! Just
choose the Kindle Reading App that you need, download it and voila,
you can now read books in Kindle format.

Why is this great!?! The last time I tried purchasing a book from Amazon,
I needed to have a U.S. shipping address. Let me correct that, Amazon did
not want to ship to the Phl. I haven't tried purchasing a book from Amazon
since then. And now, I can just order a Kindle version and get the book that
I want anytime anywhere.

It gets even better - - - I can use Kindle to read books for FREE!

2. Do The Work
Just this April, I discovered that I missed out on getting a FREE book that
I wanted. Yes, some new writers pre-launch their new books before the
physical books hit the bookstores. The free books are usually available
for a limited time only. So if you hear of the news too late, that's it, sorry
for you. Talk about the power of visualization, wishful thinking, call-it-
whatever-you-want-to-call-it: I now have my first FREE ebook!

Do The Work is Seth Godin and friends' latest book project. It's available
for free for a limited time only. Get your free Kindle copy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment